Sunday, August 2, 2009

New Kitchen - Fluff


Let me tell you about my pride'n'joy (the kitchen!):
Benchtop: Salvage Solid Jarrah - 80X40mm Timbers
Cabinets: Createc by Fresh Kitchens - These guys need to be pushed.
Stainless Steel pieces: Delway Brass.
Window: Adelaide Security House, I am never happy with these guys, but no one else cares?!?
Appliances: Electrolux E:Line Fridge, Cooker 600mm (Elec), Gas Cooktop 900mm. Bosch Dishwasher.
Rangehood: Qasair, UV 800- 1. Oh Yeah!
Sink: SA Made Oliveri, Petite 1-1 something...
I have said many times this kitchen is like a fast car compared to the old bomb, but as you would know old bombs work and get you where you need to be - you learn to live and function with them and sometimes shine with their limted capacity. Sad? you might ask? No! I will learn to relax and control these powerful prancing horses soon and I will be braking hard and hammering it from the apex of the corners!! Slow food! Eat my dust!
Giles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell TheScullery your thoughts...