Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Goodnight... Failhouse Rock!

With strange synchronicity I was walking through the Prospect Plaza (A tiny community mall) when from the corner of my eye I catch the words "Restaurant" and "For Sale" on the pin board.
I thought instantly that it is too good to be true... What is the chance? I call the mobile number after purchasing a few select groceries and on the way home with the sun dipping behind the trees I get an answer on the other end. "Hello I am just wondering what is the address of this business for sale?" I ask anonomously.
"89 Prospect Rd. Prospect." The very same.
On the 21st of September, I gave Jailhouse Rock 4 weeks to live... and wouldn't you know it on the 21st of October there on the wall in all of its poorly spelled glory....FOR SALE.
Giles

1 comment:

  1. i wish i had my own rawk and or roll restaurant.

    I would rock and roll all night and party ev er y day...

    ReplyDelete

Tell TheScullery your thoughts...