Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hot and Cold Swinging Doors!

As soon as one door closes another one opens...
Do these swinging doors head in the same direction?
Well - I think so!

89 Prospect Rd. Prospect has been a particular point of interest for me as a good example of how NOT to open, run or sell a restaurant business.
The Rock'n'Roll venue now defunct has been rapidly replaced by Shankers Indian Restaurant, formerly of Main North Rd. Sefton Park. It is common to read that the old venue smelt of a pungent bodily fluid. So a change of location seems appropriate, but I wonder if the food will get any better? My irreversible memory was one of extreme saltiness and cheap cuts of red meat.

I will keep you in the loop - cos' I cannot wait to see what goes down!


Giles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell TheScullery your thoughts...