Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Enzo's - "Pinch myself" Review

I am as scepticle as the next person, I write reviews, I criticise and I rarely praise. When something is special I am inclined to pinch myself to see if it is real and I wasn't tired, drunk or out of my head. So I took a recent opportunity to return to Enzo's to try a "Pinch Myself" test.


Once again Enzo's has safely slid the bat over the crease, I was impressed that on a Wednesday evening in suburban Adelaide it was busy, really busy. Everytime I enter the quirky yet comfy surrounds of Enzo's it seems to be busy, Thursday lunch, Wednesday dinner, Friday dinner, Cafe included. The service has not faltered, the quality has not slipped. I am pleased to have taken my opportunities to return and confirm that yes it is as good as I say it is. (WTF?) Take your mother there, your grandmother, your girlfriend and your newborn child (everyone else does) and tell eleborate stories involving large hand movements!!

The evidence was not left on the plate.

Giles

2 comments:

  1. Giles....You inspired me to blog, check it out.

    poppyseedcapers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giles check out.....the english can cook blogspot. There is a mad underground foodie scene emerging. Foodies opening their houses,catering to the public. I just might take that idea and run with it....

    ReplyDelete

Tell TheScullery your thoughts...