Thursday, November 13, 2008

Lucky Asian Grocery, Kilburn - Review.

Being lucky is a completely random occurrence, you can tell when your luck is running cos all those things you are wishing and hoping for just sort of happen. I was wishing and hoping for all of the ingredients for my home made pho to be in the one convenient location, preferably close to home. My efforts up the road were in vain, limp herbs and no bean sprouts. So off I go to get lucky! Fresh Asian herbs, strange cuts of meat and more Asian products than an electrical store. It is a haven for the forgotten products like green papaya for Thai salads and specialty jars of rare and endangered animals. So I got lucky! Oh yeah the home made pho was not bad, so get lucky for all that is good and quirky. Great produce and mind bogglingly cheap!!



Giles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell TheScullery your thoughts...